Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Dream Outfit with Isabel Marant Skirt, & Other Stories Jumper, and Those Zara Boots




Isabel Marant skirt (similar HERE)
& Other Stories cashmere jumper (HERE)
Zara boots (HERE)

I can't, unfortunately, wear my dream outfit, because it is 34 degrees again today.  Buts as soon as it gets to 24 I will be wearing this every single day. The gray jumper is awesome. It's from & Other Stories, and is more tightly knitted than the average high street cashmere. This means it doesn't feel quite as soft but it has a nice weight and the heather gray is absolutely beautiful. The arms are quite fitted while the body is a bit more loose and cropped. This is a really good jumper.




And Zara finally started selling these boots which were featured in so many looks on their website. If you are a regular reader you may remember I was obsessing over these last month. Now that they have arrived at my house in size 37 and size 38, I love them just as much as I thought I would.

My feet aren't perfect for them though.  I have a high instep which makes the leather wrinkle a bit on top of my foot.  Size wise I think the boot is a bit on the narrow but large side, therefore I am keeping the 37. If you have narrow feet with a regular instep you can size down.




This skirt is unbelievably lovely (and it has an elasticated waist) but I am aware it is quite expensive*.  Find some nice less expensive alternatives HEREHERE, and HERE.


* This blog is not about showing off possessions...  I put outfits together for the reader's entertainment, and I enjoy a cheap high street purchase just as much as something more fancy. Thought I'd just mention that - it feels necessary after Louise Linton's instagram savagery.




No comments:

Post a Comment