Saturday, September 30, 2017

Shopping and eating my way through London



Getting my fix of French pastry.  There is no good pastry in Hong Kong.


Open flat shoes - ideal for the mild winter in Hong Kong. And Harrods has a 10% sale today for Harrods card holders - if you catch this in time go now!


Malone Souliers (similar HERE)


Huda Beauty makes the best matte lip stains, find them HERE.


And more pastry. The simple millefeuille is always my favorite (HERE)



Many years ago I had a Joseph jumper in this kind of oatmeal wool - I have looked for something similar ever since I lost the jumper in the move from London to Hong Kong.  Last night I walked into French Connection on the King's Road where they had no less than three styles in this color HERE,  HERE, and HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment