Thursday, September 14, 2017

Dreaming of Fall (and what to wear with my Saint Laurent boots)



A super sunny afternoon on The Morning Trail, a circular path around The Peak.



I should be grateful but all I can do is think of my two upcoming trips to cold weather.



It's not like I love cold weather but I do really love the clothes.



This is the outfit I envisioned on my 32 degree walk around the mountain.

Saint Laurent ankle boots (HERE)
IRO white shirt (similar HERE)
Isabel Marant Étoile jacket (similar HERE)
AG Jeans (HERE)
Belt from Martin Margiela but probably ten years old
J.Crew x Net-à-Porter faux fur scarf from last year
Chanel studded bag from Summer 2017



I got these at Mytheresa (link above).
Mytheresa is very often more expensive than every other online retailer (except for their Adidas) but I didn't see this gray color anywhere else and I obsessed over how well it would go with the faux fur scarf.



No comments:

Post a Comment