Friday, July 18, 2014

The Maldives Day 1 and 2


My first fashion thought this morning was I want to steal this robe. It's nothing like normal robes in heavy toweling fabric with even heavier shawl collars - this was lovely. I didn't steal it because stealing is wrong I thought I could just steal buy it at the next resort -  but having now arrived at the next resort I realize I should have struck while the iron was hot, because the print on the robes here in Landaa Giraavaru is lovely but not quite as lovely.

Resort number 1: The Four Seasons Kuda Huraa

Resort number 1: The Four Seasons Kuda Huraa - view from our villa.

Then a colorful jetty and sea plane to the next Four Seasons at Landaa Giraavaru

Villa pool at Landaa Giraavaru - I have a feeling when this vacation is over I may be really sick of turquoise. It is literally everywhere.

And here is the first of the threatened promised JDCamicetta snaps. My way old (but good) silk jersey Fiona dress and knees at resort number 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment