Monday, July 14, 2014

Packing is easy with JDCamicetta

Sandals, a few pairs of white shorts, and a breezy JDCamicetta Joanne top. Literally every top and dress in my suitcase is JDCamicetta.

Fiona looking cool in our JDCamicetta boyfriend cover up.

You can't read a magazine in the month of July without being subjected to articles on what to pack for holiday. I wonder if anyone ever buys any of those special holiday clothes that you cannot wear anywhere else. If you are new to I LOVE FASHION you may not know I have a small company with my friend Jane and we make dresses and tops. Our clothes are designed to work both in the city and on the beach. All you need to do is change your shoes and your bag. I am planning to bore you with daily JDCamicetta snaps from the beach in the Maldives.

No comments:

Post a Comment