Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Too much?

Phillip Lim dress and a bunch of costume jewelry

Phillip Lim makes many lovely embellished things - this blue T-shirt dress is one of my faves. Now if I was fresh out of New York I would not dare to wear any jewelry with this dress. But I have lived in Hong Kong for more than five years now, and we Hong Kongers love to bling it up. I need to get dressed for dinner tonight, and took all this stuff out. But I don't know what's happened to me - maybe the last few seasons' minimalism is getting to me, because nothing looks right with that dress... 

Speaking of bling - the lovely people at www.zalora.com contacted me for a possible collaboration. I am not free to do so at the moment, but I am so pleased they asked. Did you see the project they are doing with Swarovski? Create your own costume jewelry with the prettiest Swarovski sparklers...  I have already bought several for birthdays - and one all navy version (of course) for myself. Absolutely love the helix beads. Find them HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment