Monday, December 31, 2012

Resolutions for the new year

my friend's Zara necklace - love the spiky studs with the lace dress

I am keeping it very simple for the New Year - I am going to try hard to always (and I quote the inimitable Wayne and Garth here from one of the finest movies ever made) LIVE IN THE NOWIn fashion terms, I find myself quite often saving outfits for a special moment in the future - well the future is sometimes precarious. As I am surrounded by friends going thru break-ups, having family illness or looking for work, I am reminded that it is vital to make the best of every single day. (So I'm wearing my Valentino shoes today)

Oh and my other fashion resolution is to never buy any more suede. It just rains too much all over the world for it to ever be useful.

so pretty, yet still in the box

No comments:

Post a Comment