Monday, October 1, 2012

It's almost Christmas


Are those Christmas stars in the Hong Kong Harvey Nichols window? And what about the cheery lights? And a pig that flies? A jolt of Christmas excitement shot through my veins as I noticed the window from across the street. Is it almost Christmas???


At COS it certainly feels like Christmas. Lots of very nice jumpers and knitted jackets. But I am concerned there are never many people in there when I go... Please let this not be another Krispy Kreme doughnuts. I still cannot understand how Krispy Kreme could not survive in Hong Kong, but it didn't. So please all go visit COS. It's brilliant and if you are longing for Christmas coziness go buy yourself a woolly jumper. COS is on Queen's Road Central at Pottinger Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment