Wednesday, May 9, 2018

I am now obsessing over those Gucci espadrilles from yesterday...




So I have wasted some time making my dream outfit to go with them....  These espadrilles can be quite good city shoes I think because of the very sturdy lined canvas and the black leather trim. 

I am not even putting in links - all of these are stupidly expensive, therefore a dream only outfit.  The Saint Laurent jacket is soooo beautiful.  I am channeling Elle Macpherson with this whole look.

She was in my baby play group in Holland Park 15 years ago, and I am still horrified by games where the mums had to form a train by putting hands on the hips of the person in front of them.  I hated having to be behind or in front of her!  She seemed a lovely person but so much physical perfection is hard to abide when you've just given birth and feeling horribly frumpy.

Have a lovely Thursday!  And thanks for reading,

xxxxxx Dianne




No comments:

Post a Comment