Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mother's Day From Hong Kong Where I am Trying On Some Pre-Fall Dior Loafers



J.Crew handed out Mother's Day flowers as they do every year (see more HERE).



I am Spiderwoman!  Scaling Hong Kong in Dior Pre-Fall Loafers. Help me out please, black or burgundy?


Maria Grazia Chiuri can do no wrong where I am concerned - she was instrumental in refreshing Valentino with co-designer Pierpaolo Piccioli and has now turned Dior into a purely fun of-the-moment fashion extravaganza.  Her clothes at Dior may not appear as serious as those of her predecessor Raf Simons (HERE) but they deliver just what fashion should do: happiness to the wearer, and a healthy dose of spiderwoman invincibility confidence.

Raf's clothes were as intriguing and intelligent as paintings at the MOMA, but Maria's clothes make me want to go out and live life.  My life is leading me to permanently moderate weather in London, so I tried on some of Dior's brand new Pre-Fall 2018  shoes in their Landmark store.  The perfect beautiful walking shoes for London!  Now all I need is a really great blazer.



Something like this maybe.  Brigitte Bardot looking stunning in double breasted blazer.  Or perhaps I will try a cape?





Hope you all had wonderful Mother's Days.  Thanks for reading and let me know which color loafer you like best?

xxx Dianne





No comments:

Post a Comment