Thursday, April 5, 2018

Where did the J Brand Suvi jeans go?




The cropped Suvi from J Brand is a great pair to wear with slingbacks or kitten heels.
I love the button detail on the leg.  But the only one I could find now is this white version HERE.  I usually leave the bottom two buttons open, and they look really nice over ankle boots too.

I pulled out this extremely old western belt after seeing a burly Canadian rugby player wear a similar style at an early Rugby Sevens event yesterday.  I like getting hit with inspiration in unexpected places.  Before I leave for London I must replace the belt's strap at the little leather shop at the Mandarin Oriental.  Those are the things I will miss so much: you can pretty much have anything custom made here in Hong Kong.

Stripy T-shirt from Kule via my friend's shop HERE.
Gianvito Rossi shoes - a pretty pink version HERE.
Chanel bag, similar HERE.




Have a lovely Thursday everyone!

Lots of love,
Dianne




No comments:

Post a Comment