Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Two Holiday Outfits - No Kaftans Allowed*

*I hope you know I'm just f-ing with you... kaftans are often quite lovely - it's the stuff you buy in places like Kuta in Bali that I have a proper problem with (yeah you know like world hunger and war). And do you know how hard it is to get comments on blogs nowadays? Even the likes of Pernille Teisbaek and Amanda Brooks hardly get comments anymore (so I tried a bit of fashion controversy...) Instagram, on the other hand, is still thriving, possibly because it is the lazier, easier option - after all, posters don't have to write and followers don't have to read.

cover up in a roomy men's shirt instead

Proenza Schouler bikini
Paul Smith sunglasses
Tamara Mellon sandals
COS men's shirt

for cocktails and dinner: a suede mini skirt and a white shirt

(Who says photography is not hard? I think Burberry pretty much said it when they hired Brooklyn Beckham to shoot their next campaign (I love Brooklyn and every other Beckham, but he is not quite yet Peter Lindbergh or Helmut Newton). I could not get the rivets in the skirt to show up properly because the bright sunshine exaggerated the white of the shirt, while it made the grey of the skirt duller. So I've kept my accidental shadow in the picture)

Zara suede skirt with rivet pattern (in stores now)
Hermès silver bracelets
Ba&sh shirt
Amaya sandals**

**I bought these sandals in 2011!!! Still a favorite - see my first post about them HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment