Saturday, February 2, 2013

Million dollar decorators


The curtains in my bedroom turned out a bit darker than I hoped, so I've had try and make the whole room a bit darker and it's turned out rather patriotic in red, white, blue. Will need quite a bit of tinkering.... I was thinking of painting the wall behind the bed in Farrow and Ball Lulworth Blue, but that may be too many blues that don't quite gel together. I have so much respect for decorators. It's such a hard thing to decorate well rather than the fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants approach I tend to use. I have just downloaded Million Dollar Decorators from itunes - don't know that it will provide inspiration but it's meant to be very funny and over the top unlimited budget decorating.

Lulworth Blue paint from www.farrow-ball.com

No comments:

Post a Comment