Saturday, January 5, 2013

How to stop eating chips

Taylor Tomasi Hill from a few years ago - picture from a www.vanessajackman.blogspot.com,  a very good Aussie but London based street style photographer.

Speaking of a mayonnaise belly, this is the picture I have on the fridge to stop me from opening the door. The problem is the Sun Chips are not in the fridge. Another problem is the very best bits are the extra salty ones all the way at the bottom. But I've had a run today, I did a good uh... 2 minutes of skipping, and I did endless lunges with weights in my hands. I think I have deserved to reach the bottom of that bag? Note to self: put a naked picture of Doutzen on the chips cabinet. And, now that I have said the words naked picture of Doutzen in this blog my views are probably going right up. You see, only upside coming from eating that bag of chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment