Sunday, November 18, 2012

I am a very stylish guy

There's a new mall in Causeway Bay between Sogo and Times Square. It's a big shiny looking operation and you have the sense quite a bit of cash was spent on this project. Always funny though how much is still lost in translation.

I am a very stylish guy - which advertising agency came up with that genius slogan

who do I make that check out to?  Shelter...., S, H, E, L, apostrophe, T, another T, E, R


But I mustn't poke fun... there is also a Holly Brown coffee shop and a lovely outdoor space to take a break and eat a macaroon. It's been a while since I've lived in Europe, so I don't know if this is a world wide phenom, but what's with all the macaroon shops in Hong Kong? And now one of the original macarooneurs, Ladurée from Paris is joining all the imposters.

thank goodness the bread is urban

your teenagers will love you - but do bring a flashlight to the Hollister shop


Hysan Place is at 500 Hennessy Road, across from Sogo. There's also an Apple store, possibly not as hectic as the other ones quite yet. The only question remains: are you a very stylish guy?

No comments:

Post a Comment