Saturday, October 1, 2011

Some more red by Ms. Marant

Isabel Marant has got to be one of my all time favorite designers. I was just saying yesterday to a few girlfriends that I feel like I have multiple personality disorder when it comes to clothes. I am not embarrassed to say (although hardcore fashionistas would think me very uncool) that I love pretty and wearable Tory Burch as much as sober Swedish Acne or motor cycle edgy Balmain, and ideally I'd love to put it all together at the same time. I wasn't crazy about the big red X-factor signs on Isabel's clothes this season, but spring is looking really good. If I could only wear one designer from now on, Isabel would be high on the list. She got everyone wearing red pants this season, and for Spring she's doing red again.

Isabel Marant spring summer 2012 via www.vogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment