Friday, October 14, 2011

Winterize

Dressing for fall or winter in Hong Kong is not easy or fun. You want to join in the fall rush a bit, buy a few darker colors, and look like you're changing seasons. But the constant humidity and lingering heat make it hard - jumpers and coats are out of the question right now. Fall looks are often about layering and I think after 3 years in HK I have figured it out to a certain degree. I am wearing cotton tissue-thin turtlenecks (buy at H&M or Zara) under my favorite Fionas and shirtdresses (I am talking JDCamicetta, of course). No tights yet, but eagerly looking forward to January. And then I have started buying bigger sizes in long sleeve cotton T-shirts so that I can layer them over my Emma tops (JDCamicetta, of course) - rather than wool jumpers, which probably will be too hot in January too.

                                                  fave Fiona                               me all winterized in my Emma top

No comments:

Post a Comment