Sunday, October 2, 2011

From the streets of Paris

Street photographer Phil Oh gets some great street style snaps from Paris fashion week - see all at: http://www.vogue.com/vogue-daily/article/street-style-paris-fashion-week/#/gallery/street-style-paris-fashion-week. Two of my favorites below. Pink and green together always reminds me of my early employer Kate Spade, pink and green were her signature colors. And the girl below is Hanneli Mustaparta, a photographer-slash-model, and a beautiful one at that. I love her blog too: www.hanneli.com.



Hanneli is obviously gorgeous, and the aubergine shirt with mint green skirt and natural leather bag are a stroke of fashion genius. Yeah, yeah, I know models are not geniuses, Einstein was - although, do neutrinos travel faster than the speed of light???

1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE the pic of Hanneli in this month's Vogue.... keep being drawn back to it. she reminds me of Annette Roque Lauer who i think is heavenly.... very understated and lovely....

    ReplyDelete