Friday, January 21, 2011

Stripes

Stripes have been such big fashion news in the past few seasons.  Although obviously a classic, stripy shirts started popping up on everyone and that has got me seriously worried.  I looooove stripes - thru the years I have had striped curtains, dresses, shirts, underpants and bras, scarves, hat, mittens, pajamas, jumpers, blazers, you name it.  I still love my stripes, but because stripes were such an in-your-face trend in 2010 will I now forever look like the girl that got stuck in a moment????

Jean Seberg did stripes, so did Picasso, Sonia Rykiel has made a multi-million dollar business built on knit stripes.  If you see me wearing stripes (which is likely to be 4 times a week) throw me a bone, and please consider me a classic?????




Some stripes of my own above and I love my friend's orange stripy jumper with jeans and Hermes scarf as belt.


No comments:

Post a Comment