Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sofia Coppola

Last season's simple pared down Chloe and Celine spawned knock-offs all over the high street - I even went so far to buy a camel leather t-shirt shaped top at H&M because I had so much loved the original but didn't have the cash to spend on it.  I have not worn the top because every time I try it I want to put on some bangles or a big ring...  and it's just not working when it's all hussied up.  There is hardly anyone I know who could pull off stark minimalism - most of us need a bit of decoration somewhere.  I have, however, never come across a picture of Sofia Coppola looking anything but gorgeous.  She may be the only girl in the world to make a bit of nothing look so good.

Can't wait to see her new film "Somewhere" which opens in Hong Kong on 27/1.


         


No comments:

Post a Comment