Thursday, November 5, 2020

Lockdown in London, part deux

I was really looking forward to visiting the handbag exhibit at the V&A on November 25th (HERE). But's that canceled now!  My diary also had Christmas Tea at Claridges marked for December 2nd.  Canceled too. 

So I'm reduced to daydreaming about tea outfits now... but that's fun as well.



Zadig & Voltaire blazer, HERE
Manolo Blahnik mules, HERE
Isabel Marant trousers, HERE
Celine sunglasses, HERE
Sabry Marouf bag, HERE


I've also dreamt up my own little tea salon right here in my tiny living room.  With the help of an insanely clever carpenter I think I've achieved a sort-of-pretty space.  What do you think?  The bluey/green pillow is from a shop called Fermoie, which is right around the corner on Pimlico Road.  Everything in there is divine.  Do go and see it once lockdown is over. 




My print making course at art college is actually not canceled!  Schools and colleges get to stay open.
Next time I'm hoping to do something like this pic I took in Hyde Park a few days ago in very bright afternoon light.




I've just received my first order of Paula's Choice products.  Immediately dabbed the eye cream on my eyes and am already blown away by how lovely this product is.  I don't always like spending money on high end skincare (I love CeraVe) but in lockdown there's not that much to spend money on, so looking forward to some at-home pretend spa sessions.




Hope you are all hanging in there, staying sane and healthy.

And a warm thank you once more to the beautiful people at the NHS and in medical clinics and pharmacies across the country, putting themselves on the line every single day to take care of us.

Lots of love,
xxx Dianne




No comments:

Post a Comment