Wednesday, November 25, 2020

About Lisa Eldridge Lipstick

 


Selfridges on Oxford Street, London


I'm much better at stopping myself impulse buying nowadays - but then make-up artist Lisa Eldridge brought out her new collection of lip products and I got a little crazy, and ordered four almost identical colours of her matte lipstick.

I watched her Youtube video where she assures the viewers that these lipsticks will not stick to your mask.  I don't know if any of you have tried lip gloss under your mask yet?  It's an absolute nightmare, sticks to the mask and then the mask rubs goo onto your cheeks or chin.  

I received the gorgeous gold tubes exactly when promised, and Lisa did not exaggerate too much, the colour barely rubs off on your mask.  You have to follow her advice though, and blot the excess with a piece of paper after application.

I dillydallied for so long that they may now all be sold out.  If not, however, I highly recommend them.
I got the shades MuseBeautyBlush, and Fawn.




I am wearing Velvet Beauty here after some time outside with a mask.  Listen, I'm under no illusion that this product has suddenly turned me into a beauty queen, but the colour does give a nice bit of cheer to my face, and it just feels great to make the tiny effort.

2020 is such a bleak year.  Counting the days, counting my life away until 2021, vaccinations, and visits home to Holland.

Stay strong everyone, even if I am rather miserable at it, and thank you to the doctors and nurses of the NHS and around the world for tirelessly being on the front lines of the Covid crisis.  We owe you so much.

Love, 
xx Dianne




No comments:

Post a Comment