Monday, June 18, 2018

Floating past the London Mastaba and eating lots of mayonnaise


Floating on the Serpentine Lake and admiring Christo's spectacular London Mastaba (HERE and HERE)

This is surprisingly hard exercise when facing the British wind.

But luckily so many restaurants nearby where mayonnaise is always on the table.  I am home again.

My daughter and I are sitting down on grass at least once a day. This is a stop-and-smell-the-roses trip.

The Princess Diana Memorial Fountain in Hyde Park (HERE), the best place to take off your shoes and cool down your feet.

Dior sandals (HERE)

J.Crew dress (HERE)

Old free tote from J.Crew which I brought because there were reports of street robberies where criminals were demanding people's designer bags!  So far I've felt very safe as usual.




No comments:

Post a Comment