Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Cheap (but Cheerful) High Street Treasure: Marks & Spencer Velvet Mules




M&S mules, find them HERE in a flower print fabric or find the black ones in store.
(there were also these really pretty velvet slingbacks).


I can't claim to have found these myself, as I have never shopped for shoes in Marks & Spencer.  But these mules are fantastic.  They were 29 Pounds,  combine velvet and grosgrain, and have a super comfortable but pretty heel.  The perfect Christmas slippers to take you to the kitchen and right back again (more champagne).  

These were worn by one of the stylish editors of Sheer Luxe in a recent vlog (skip to 3:54 to see the shoes) and I made a mental note to look out for them.  The M&S at Cardinal Place near Victoria had loads so between these and some delicious Williams pears I had quite a successful shop.  I am pleased with myself for not buying a fancy Gianvito Rossi version (although they were dreamy) which would have been worn once or twice.




No comments:

Post a Comment