Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick: Sexy Sienna


I discovered Charlotte Tilbury make-up in Los Angeles thanks to Melbourne Fashion Girl, who always seems to know what to buy right now.  The first thing I bought was the Matte Revolution Lipstick in Sexy Sienna. It's a beautiful matte neutral with a bit of red in it. I then quickly became an addict with the Wonder Glow Primer, the Light Wonder Foundation, The Retoucher concealer, the Full Fat Lashes mascara, and the Lip Luster Luxe Colour-Lasting Lip Lacquer. That was quite a mouthful, but the lip gloss deserves the long name, it does stay on forever, and the colors are super pigmented. The dramatic dark color in the picture above is called Unleash Me, and it's my currently favorite. Best make-up I have ever worn, seriously. Find it all at Selfridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment