Friday, January 29, 2016

Pillowtalk: Zayn Malik Still Sounds Like He's In A Boy Band Even With The X-Rated Lyrics

But who cares? I never for the life of me understand why so many pop singers feel the need to go bad after starting out sweet and adorable. But then again if you had the chance to repeat high school, do it all over again, would you too choose to be the coolest and the baddest? Money and fame have given Zayn the power to re-write his early life story, and he is no longer awkwardly jumping around on a beach convincing you what makes you beautiful. He is now f*ing and fighting in a war zone, with none other than model of the moment, Gigi Hadid (see it HERE).
Which brings me to the fashion part of this post - leggings. I have wanted to do a post on how much I hate leggings hundreds of times. Leggings are not clothes, I wanted to call the post. But then there was Gigi Hadid, and Gigi wears leggings all the time. So image by image, leggings have slowly seeped back into my brain as if they were an item of clothing. Before Christmas I found an old pair of legging pants in my closet, and I was suddenly hooked. Leggings are clothes!!!! Or are they?

shoes by Miu Miu
jumper by Zara
legging pants by COS
bag from Shenzhen

No comments:

Post a Comment