Saturday, September 12, 2015

Trinkets

I think I'd take a good piece of costume jewelry over a diamond anytime. A new J.Crew trinket always makes my day. I bought a shirt at J.Crew the other day (Michelle and Cathy, I missed you both!) and really loved the bracelet with industrial clip as closure. It inspired me to do my final wardrobe clean up project, the jewelry drawers, and being reminded of everything I have is making me giddy with Marie Kondo style joy.

The snake coil bracelet on the left in gold and rhinestone was a dirt cheap (20 RMB) purchase in Shenzhen, but looks so chic with a grey jumper.  The big silver link bracelet on the bottom is from Intermix on Robertson Boulevard, during a girls trip to LA a few years ago. The navy and gunmetal triple coil bracelet to the left of that was a favorite birthday present from a few years ago.

This is the box with my fanciest bits. The Lanvin mesh bracelet with pearl cross is so incredibly stunning on. The gold and gunmetal squares bracelet top left was picked out by gorgeous Emma W. for a birthday 4 years ago. My mum bought me the Prada bracelet that is actually a device to hold up your jumper sleeves.

And then some bangle shapes, I love the Tory Burch hexagon shape top left.

J.Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment