Wednesday, December 31, 2014

It's almost shirtdress season! Happy New Year!

Thank you dear I LOVE FASHION readers, thank you for reading my blog. 

I wish you all a very healthy and special 2015.

My old friend Craig always insisted that one cannot start a new year without some serious resolutions. So here I go, I figured if I share them it'll be more likely I will stick to them.

1)  I will swim a kilometer freestyle in 20 minutes.

2)  I will make more of an effort on Facebook. I have realized once you join, you can't really just be absent - it's not fair to the nice people who always like and comment on your posts. You have got to be there when they post their things as well. Facebook is a place to be kind, without an agenda, and to appreciate your friends. I have been too lazy about that.

3) Start a retail website for my clothes.

4) I am going to travel more in the region. Melbourne is my next stop, and then I'd like to see Vietnam. A Facebook friend has been posting inspiring photos of Myanmar this week as well.

 excited for shirt dress season to start after I bought a new belt for Christmas

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!!!  Gelukkig Nieuw Jaar!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment