Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Question

Zara basic black boots (in stores now) and grey and silver Louboutins

Question: would you spend more money on a beautiful basic or would you rather spend more money on a fashion/trendy something?

I used to be convinced that you should spend most money on very good quality every day basics, while you should only buy trendy fashion things at cheap stores. But now I am not so sure. The high street is becoming better and better at making basics, so I am thinking for a plain pair of black boots I may be better off saving some money.  That way, if I get seduced by some crazy special colorful / studded / patterned designer shoes, I would be able to buy them.

Would I get more pleasure out of wearing black boots if they were Chloe rather than Zara? I think probably not. But I know for a fact that every time I wear those grey suede Louboutin boots with silver cut-outs in a checked pattern, I feel like I am walking on sunshine - they are just so special. 

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment