Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Falabella

I had a Stella McCartney Falabella bag once. Well, that's to say I had it until yesterday when I took it out along with some other stuff to see if I could sell it on www.vestiairecollective.com. Vestiaire is sort of like a fashion ebay - except you don't deal directly with the individual sellers, the Vestiaire company does quality control and shipping. But once I investigated it properly, I didn't feel like the hassle. 

I had bought the Falabella bag on low low markdown and never ever liked it after it got home. The chains are super heavy while the bag's body is super soft, so the 2 were always fighting, and that bag only hung nicely if you stuffed it heavily. But I always looooooved the shiny gunmetal chain. It reminds me of the cutest little bag I designed at Burberry - which I wanted to do with gunmetal hardware until my conservative boss changed it to silver color hardware. Ruined the whole bag I tell you. But let me not go into another long digress!


So here is my sob story in pictures. In a moment of I don't know what, I got the scissors out and cut off the chain. After all it was going to be far more useful as a necklace. Especially with my new shoulder embroidery JCrew jumper.


Yeah, if I wanted to sing a duet with Lil Wayne maybe....


Okay so this chain does nothing for me. Although I hated that bag, I could have made a few bucks selling it!   Yikes. No doubt you are all far smarter than me, so check out www.vestiairecollective.com.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Do you still have that chain? If so, would you be interested in selling it and if so, for how much? ;P

    ReplyDelete