Saturday, September 7, 2013

One of those nights

First time at the Armani terrace - no less spectacular than Sevva but 100 times better service

but first there was a long lunch at Zuma

spotting everyone's shoes - Alaia wins again

I love a man with an eye for detail - my shy subject would not let me take a picture of the facing of his collar, which was done in blue and white polka dots

Is there a more handsome men's watch anywhere? - I say no

Oh Chloe....  Clare Waight Keller is making some seriously beautiful clothes for Chloe nowadays. This boat neck dress is perfection.

a simple sparkly sandal and white pants - perfect summer

some more Zuma

pop of color

Billecart never goes to waste

my friend said it's a few seasons old - but I love the print of this DVF dress - I love how people put their favorites together, something old, something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment