Saturday, June 16, 2012

The perfect suit

I have had this yellow vintage silk sitting around for a few years. I wanted to make a skirt but it smells like 1960s mothballs. It's so strong I think nothing other than boiling it would get it out. But now Carven has made a little resort suit that looks uncannily like it!

I wouldn't wear the whole yellow suit together, but just the skirt or jacket would be lovely. And with regard to the second picture... I am officially retired now. I am going to lay in front of the Carven shop until those 3 pieces come in and while the shop is closed I will be in the pool working my ass off trying to make my belly presentable. Because I will have that suit. Oh yes, I will.


The picture may belong to www.vogue.com but this suit is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment