Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Purple and Brick Red


Having done the post about Fashion Mistakes I am particularly keen this season not to make any, so I have spent a good amount of time seeing what's already in my wardrobe. One conclusion is that I am not good at buying easy-to-wear shoes - I have so many colored ones that I have a dedicated purple drawer, for both flats AND heels. But lucky me, I stopped by a fabric agent yesterday and found this purple lace and brick red silk. I think those purple shoes are going to see the light of day soon!

I am wondering if I could go a whole season without buying anything. I guess it would be better in terms of reducing the earth's garbage piles and pollution, but then again not so good for world economy if we all stop buying. There is a movement of people who pledge, for all sorts of reasons, to wear only six items of clothing for a month and share their experiences. Check it out on www.sixitemsorless.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment