Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Melbourne Fashion Girl, part 2


So I'd better fess up now before I wear these... Ever since me and Melbourne Fashion Girl and about five girlfriends flew back from a trip to Vegas, and she was wearing fuchsia pink short western boots I have been obsessed with finding some that would be right for me. Isabel Marant makes some really nice suede ones but they sell out everywhere in seconds. Today as I came up the Hong Kong Harvey Nicks escalator I first saw a sign that said 30% off with an HSBC credit card and then I saw these canvas lovelies. So that deal had to be done. Below are the Isabel Marant Forbes boots worn nicely by Kate Bosworth. See more celebs wearing Forbes boots at: http://coolspotters.com/shoes/isabel-marant-forbes-suede-ankle-boots/photos_videos#medium-1147288.

No comments:

Post a Comment