Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter from Singapore

Although my first impression of Singapore style was that there isn't much style, I must admit my view point was most often from tourist contraptions like ferris wheel pods, safari trams, or taxis ferrying me to such destinations. And with such relentless heat and humidity and a daily downpour, who would be up for dressing in anything other than Ts and shorts anyway? A super short walk around Orchard Road revealed that I was pretty much entirely wrong at least where the locals are concerned - and the amount of shops to choose from is staggering so I am vowing to come back without kids at some point.

Fellow tourists in the Singapore Flyer

Celebrity restaurants which way?????  Mall planning taken to a new (absurd) level.

Stefano Pilati's awesome accessories for YSL - so sorry he got fired

No comments:

Post a Comment