Thursday, January 5, 2012

Fashion after Christmas

Fashion before Christmas always seems so exciting - the sparkly shoes and dresses - the Miu Miu boudoir-like windows were my favorite this season.

                                                  where have I seen this necklace before???

But then when it's actually Christmas I never seem to wear anything worth mentioning - on such a family holiday it's usually comfy stuff and knits while sitting by the fire. I was in Holland and it rained and rained and then rained some more, so lots of fires and my dad brought out some of his prize bottles - a Petrus with its label eaten by silver fish, worth a blog picture I thought. Fashion found its way into the house only thru my daughter's presents - look at the golden leggings on that Moxie girl.

                                     damn silver fish                                  moxie joined us for some pauillac

We always do a trip to Antwerp to visit COS and thankfully they hadn't started their sale. Sale shopping is the worst and COS is already inexpensive so no need to fight with fellow shoppers for the bargain bin. And good news, the next store planned is in Hong Kong, although if I find out where, I am not going to tell - I am not even remotely kidding and Emma W. you better stick to that promise too :). Www.cosstores.com.

                                    antwerp shop bellevue                             pierre frey ski motif sheets 

So now that it's back to fashion after Christmas I am getting ready for spring. Jane and I are planning lots of goodies for spring and do email me if you are going somewhere warm for Chinese New Year. I have just seen a picture of Sydney Fashion Girl in one of our maxis and she is looking hot. If she lets me I will post the pic tomorrow.

                                   find this coverup at Sidewalk                       new crop of shirtdresses

No comments:

Post a Comment