Sunday, April 19, 2020

Shall I get dressed today?




Sunday morning, and it's likely I will assume the position behind that little breakfast tray anyway - should I bother getting dressed?

I came across something on Instagram this week that stuck with me:  
Fashion is Wellness

In my personal case, however much I love fashion in theory, getting dressed does not bring mental peace and pleasure nowadays - I simply own too many clothes that don't fit me anymore.  Opening my wardrobe door results in anxiety more often than anything else.

That said, my best day since lockdown was when I dyed my hair blonde and put a skirt on.  I still sat behind the breakfast tray and I never left my house, but it was a good day somehow.
So yes, let's all get dressed today!

Lots of love,
Dianne xx





No comments:

Post a Comment