Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Marigold, Ochre, Maize, Neon, Or Lemon Yellow - They Are All On Trend For Spring 2020



Hyde Park fog


In the London cold I am sticking with warmer tones for now - this jumper is from COS, and it is perfection in yellow. Find it HERE.


An afternoon marzipan fix


Beyond sick of overcoats, I attempted a walk in Hyde Park double-jumpered and in a blazer.  Despite buds popping up everywhere I could have done with an extra layer.  But I loved my yellow on yellow.

Turtleneck jumper by Zara, HERE
Light yellow jumper from last year by Uniqlo, similar HERE
Blazer from ME+EM, HERE

In summer I am looking forward to trying some of the palest yellows around, as in the divine Cecilie Bahnsen skirt below. Outfit inspired by the colours of Richard Bonington's unfinished painting of the Piazza San Marco in Venice.  See it at the Wallace Collection.


T-shirt by Madeworn, HERE
Bag by Prada, HERE
Sunglasses by Jimmy Fairly, HERE
Old fashioned lady-like block heels....  I will always love this style, by Valentino, HERE
Skirt by Cecilie Bahnsen, HERE


I will leave you with my all time favorite yellow inspiration, I am sure in the last nine years this photo has appeared here many times already - but I can never get enough of Sofia Coppola style.


Have a lovely weekend,
xx Dianne




No comments:

Post a Comment