Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday October 16, 2015 in Hong Kong

I spent a bit of time looking around Lane Crawford this morning - every time I stop in I am blown away by the enormous selection of high end designer clothes. Not for my wallet these Peter Pilotto designs, but wonderful nonetheless. The first dress on the hanger (with orange stripe) would be at home with me right now if I had that sort of money.

After lunch at Cipriani with a great Aussie friend I sat in my car going up the Peak thinking the bright afternoon light may make a good picture from Victoria Peak down to Kowloon.

It was promising at first.. A Bellini and some Sancerre gave me the Dutch courage to ask this sweet girl if I could take her picture. She wore a white cotton shirtdress with a little vest, a breast plate almost, with needlepoint owls on it. Somehow the effect was incredibly charming. I just love people who love fashion.

But around the corner the view was all about pollution (granted this is a photo taken with an iphone 5S - but the air really is that gross out there).

No comments:

Post a Comment