Monday, November 28, 2011

Best party shoes for tall girls


I have always had an enormous weakness for a 60s style pump with a block heel. I just love the whole Jackie Onassis boxy dress and suit look with the goody-two-shoes block heels. It looks best on really tall girls, however. I am putting these on the blog to prevent myself from buying them. Cos the last thing I need to do is buy more shoes...
Speaking of unnecessary shoe purchases - I read in the FT yesterday that the Wall Street protesters were cross with the Thanksgiving shoppers in front of Macy's, urging them to support small businesses instead. That's all fine and dandy but what about the thousands of Macy's shop girls and administrative assistants and accountants and buyers and cleaners and security guards and electricians and cafeteria workers and so on and so on. Don't those people need a job as well?? That was my one political statement for the year. Now someone I know please go buy those shoes so I can admire them up close! Find them here: http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/178642.

No comments:

Post a Comment