Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Good Belt

I think you can never have enough belts. I am coveting the Ralph Lauren silver buckled belt on the right, but it's crazy expensive. This will surely be one I'll regret not buying for the next 10 years.

JCrew does the best ones for the least money - I never leave JCrew (on the rare occasions I am near one) without multiples. The reason is I mostly wear very simple clothes - jeans and a white shirt, jeans and a grey jumper, a shirtdress, a shift dress - and a great belt can make any outfit just a bit better.


The Alexander McQueen number on the left called out to me this afternoon in the Lane Crawford outlet shop on Ap Lei Chau island. Black silk shirtdress coming soon to a house on the Peak near you... On the right, our own JDC belts - great with jeans with a simple T.

No comments:

Post a Comment