Monday, February 3, 2014

Still thinking of Kate Moss

I was thinking about Kate Moss' new collection for Topshop (see my post from 2 February HERE) - and I hope she will focus on tailored pieces. I am not as much of a fan of super casual, sometimes ratty Kate (sorry Kate!) with scuffy boots and grimy jeans, but I absolutely love her when she has a bit of polish in her outfits. The new collection is said to have LBDs which she does better than anyone else (when she wears them at least). Here's a bit of memory lane of 4 great outfits, very Kate, but with a bit of glam.

I think this is a Saint Laurent dress

looking really fresh in light colors

possibly my all time favorite - no one can wear a cape like Kate

distressed jeans but very pretty jacket and blowdried hair

No comments:

Post a Comment