Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Red pants

I read this blog every day: http://keepitchic.com/2011/04/05/pant-of-the-season-1-red-jeans/. Most of the time it just links to other blogs, but it is a very professional and considered fashion point of view.

I have been wearing red pants for a very long time, but I am going to sit this season out. Mine are pretty perfect, they are Exte, an Italian brand, flat fronted, and a mix of wool and nylon. They are cropped, but not skin tight. I usually wear them with an equally old Gap chambray shirt (worn a bit wrinkly) and some flats. And in more recent years with my mom's black Chanel 2.55 bag. It has always been fun to wear red pants when no one in the world was even considering it. I guess if what you wear says anything about you, then probably my red pants say I am not willing to be much of a wallflower when it comes to fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment