Wednesday, August 8, 2018

I Live In London Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Amazing glorious London (early evening in Notting Hill)
...
That is, until April of next year, when things may become bleak
...
But I am living in the now, and London is possibly the most fabulous city in the world



We arrived here on 29 July
...
I am living out of a suitcase in the most awful temporary housing
...
Fashion's not exactly on my anxious mind
...
But tonight I put on my Dior sandals (HERE) for dinner at our old local, the Ladbroke Arms (HERE), although my rather shapeless cotton COS dress probably put the pretty shoes to shame



Yesterday I had another pub meal, and the loveliest woman made a point to compliment me on my outfit
...
I gave her my card, and I hope she will read this, because she just lifted my spirit like nothing else has been able to after our very stressful move from Hong Kong to London
...
Thank you, very kind person, much appreciated indeed xx
...
More to come soon!  Fall is approaching, and with it the need for layers!
I cannot wait to do fashion in a cold climate
Thank you all for sticking with me
Back very soon xx





No comments:

Post a Comment