Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Why Not... Change The Buttons On Your Blazer (featuring Anine Bing jeans, Isabel Marant loafers, a Zara blazer and Prorsum buttons)





I got Botox in my forehead today for the first time.

Five hours later, I can't really see a difference yet, although it all feels a bit numb and heavy.

I was told I couldn't rub my face or lay down for a few hours so I decided to sit quietly on the couch doing a few sewing jobs I've been ignoring.

I wore this blazer constantly in the Fall and although I still love it, I decided to replace the fabric covered buttons to give the jacket a tiny bit more polish.  The buttons came from a super old Burberry Prorsum jacket which I bought at a sample sale while working there (I think around 1999).   It's hard to find such beautiful quality buttons in retail stores, so if you ever throw nice clothes out, make sure you cut off the buttons.

I think everyone probably has this outfit in their closet.  It's just jeans (mine are Anine Bing, similar HERE), a T-shirt and a blazer with some backless loafers. Actually my well worn Isabel Marant loafers can be worn both ways (similar HERE).

Who is as happy with the continued blazer trend as I am?  Blazers are such a no-brainer when getting dressed in the morning.  This Zara jacket was from last season but similar HERE.

Hope you are all having a lovely Wednesday!

Thanks for reading,

xx Dianne




No comments:

Post a Comment