Thursday, March 15, 2018

What Shoes To Wear In Hong Kong Continued: Dior J'Adior Slingback Flats in Bright Red




Thank you for all your emails on my flip flop rant.

I love your spirited opinions and I love that quite a few of you agree that Havaianas* don't look right on city streets.  Agreed, they look great in Californian cities.

But Hong Kong with its mix of modern skyscrapers and British colonial heritage is quite different. It deserves a bit of decorum.



How about a pretty slingback instead?  My friend's shoes at Dior in the Landmark. Her stirrup Gucci trousers are so incredibly cool, I have severe trouser envy over these.



* Flip flops can mean many things to different people, I have realized.  When I say flip flops, I mean rubber beach slippers like Havaianas.
If you don't know what I am talking about read my rant about flip flops HERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment