Friday, March 30, 2018

Totally Obsessed With Zac Posen's Pale Blue Blazer And Yellow Stripy Shirt in "House of Z"


my attempt to copy his look 

Zara blazer (HERE)
Anine Bing T-shirt (similar HERE)
Point Sur jeans (similar HERE)
Dior shoes (HERE)


a screen shot of the outfit in question


House of Z is a documentary about the rise and fall and quite possibly rise again of phenomenally talented New York designer Zac Posen, whose outsized personality made him a fashion superstar without ever properly realizing the raw design talent within him before his fledgling business imploded spectacularly.  He's on track again today, and that's a blessing for anyone who properly appreciates fashion and design.

It's such a great film.  One of the best fashion documentaries I have seen.  On Netflix now.

Happy Easter!
I should be back to my normal posting schedule now.
Just enjoyed spending time with my boy the past week.

xx Dianne





No comments:

Post a Comment