Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Update on my BIG Zara blazer


Blazer by Zara (HERE)
Old Cropped Jeans (Point Sur at J.Crew)
Old Boots (Isabel Marant)
Old shirt (IRO)

A big blazer transforms all your old clothes this season. Absolutely the best buy for fall if you ask me. It's also perfect for evening, to hang over your shoulders when you wear a pretty dress.  Zara has many different ones, Tibi has a very nice one (HERE) with a matching skirt, but the very best ones are by Raf Simons for Calvin Klein (HERE). Absolutely beautiful that last one, but quite a splurge.


As an update I add photographic evidence that throwing on this blazer for your milk run can make you look dressed even with bed hair and an old Nike T-shirt and sweatpants.  I say that only because I got an enthusiastic compliment from a fellow shopper at Market Place at 8.05 this morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment