Thursday, March 10, 2016

Inspired by Louis Vuitton to take off my jeans

wow this picture makes me dizzy

Isabel Marant Étoile trousers with leather lace-up detail
J.Crew shoes

This morning I watched the Louis Vuitton show for the coming winter and I think it will be the most influential presentation of the season. Nicolas Ghesquiere always surprises - first I never quite know if I like it, and then two weeks later I can't stop thinking of anything else. For Fall his vision is sporty, and I loved all the cropped trousers with side zips over boots. It made me get out of my jeans for once this morning and into this old but favorite pair of trousers by Isabel Marant Étoile. For winter I may have them cropped a bit more and wear them with chunky boots just like Nicolas' girls. See Ghesquire's work HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment