Sunday, July 5, 2015

London July 2015


I am in London, staying in the Pimlico section of Westminster, in a little area which estate agents call the highly sought after Moreton Triangle (this allows them to list one bedroom flats around £700,000). I suppose that is not quite as bad as Hong Kong real estate, but still a shocker.


My favorite discovery so far: there are 11 places in London to buy Maje clothes. A very strong recent obsession for me, Maje has the same fun bohemian French vibe that Isabel Marant does but it is less expensive and has a much more feminine fit. It's super hot here, so I have bought two light weight T-shirts with pretty necklines.


Art is all around us which makes me so happy I want to weep every time I walk into a museum. The Tate, full of the very best of British art, is a 10 minute walk from our flat. Heaven is a place called London.

No comments:

Post a Comment